Monday, June 3, 2013
1. Gourmet brownies come in so many flavors. There’s a chocolate brownie for just about everyone. You don’t have to stick with just chocolate? Try cheesecake, blondies, caramel, or any other delicious flavor. An assortment means that the gift recipient can try several.
2. Chocolate and romance go together. But giving brownies instead of traditional chocolates is at least original! Why give her the same box of chocolates she gets every year when chewy, gooey gourmet brownies are so much more personal? Something about brownies is just homier and tells her you put some thought into the gift.
3. Gourmet brownies are homemade taste without the work and the mess. Who has time to bake these days? Most of us are so busy running errands, going to work, taking care of the kids and trying to keep up with family and friends that we can barely breathe. Brownies give us a bit of old-fashioned flavor without having to spend hours in the kitchen mixing, baking and cleaning up.
4. Brownies are always appropriate. When you want to say “Thank you” to your boss or congratulate a co-worker, it can be hard to find the appropriate gesture. Flowers just don’t seem right for men, and can be misinterpreted by women. What to do? Send gourmet brownies! More “grown up” than a box of cookies, gourmet brownies are just the right gift for co-workers, clients and superiors.
5. Brownies are the ultimate comfort food. There’s something reassuring and soothing about a food you’ve loved since childhood. The combination of sweet, chocolate and the soft, chewy texture all combine to evoke memories of being loved and cared for. Remember those brownies Mom used to bake? Now you can order gourmet brownies and give them to everyone who needs a bit of comfort, including:
Your daughter who is studying hard for finals! Bring her some brownies to say you are thinking of her!
Your grandfather who is in a nursing home! He’ll love getting brownies from you to share with his friends! They will be very impressed by your delicious and thoughtful gift!
Your child’s teacher! Teachers get enough apples! Stand out a bit and really show your appreciation by ordering some delicious brownies!
Yourself! Don’t forget that you need a little bit of gourmet pampering every once in a while!
Now don’t forget that Paisley Cakes has all the delicious gourmet brownies you will ever need! Order some today!
Thursday, April 25, 2013
Every bride wants the perfect wedding, and whether or not she wants to design her wedding using all the latest trends in weddings and fashion is up to her. But I think it important for people to be aware of those things that are trending, so they have more options for their big event! Here are some of the new trends that I have observed for 2013.
· Lace- Delicate lace adorning wedding cakes is very popular. Both piped and formed lace will be seen in designs this year. Lace will be seen in vintage and modern designs. This simple accent can make the most basic cake into a breathtaking masterpiece.
· Vintage- Anything considered heirloom or vintage is popular this season. Muted pastel colors, lace, jewels, pearls and more will adorn these vintage cakes. Glamour associated with the 30’s and 40’s will be seen as well as romantic accents and china patterns.
· Hand-painted- Fondant cakes provide the perfect canvas for beautiful hand painted images. Florals, birds, geometric patterns, and even portraits will be popping up on the sides of wedding cakes this season. These beautiful works of art are very custom and tailored to each bride and groom.
· Color- Couples who want a modern emphasis to their wedding add color. We will be seeing a lot of color in wedding cakes in 2013. It doesn’t have to be tacky or loud; accents of color can be fun. These accents will be seen throughout the weddings and will flow over into the wedding cake. Some specific color trends are mint and emerald green, both of these colors being called the colors of the year.
· Cake stands- Cake stands of all sorts are becoming very popular. Colors, patterns, and other interesting textures make these stands the perfect accent to a wedding cake. Not only does a cake stand add height to a cake, but it can also be incorporated into the overall design.
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
Are you feeling stressed? Well maybe it is time for some DESSERTS!
As far as I'm concerned, something sugary and delicious makes everything better! And don't even think about mentioning all those calories I'm eating! When I'm stressed, calories disappear and everything I eat is healthy!